Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Growing in Leaps and Bounds

 Yay, I have a new camera!  I had a little bit of a scare when UPS said they delivered it and I had not received it.  Turns out they delivered it to a very kind neighbor that brought it over to me.  Don't they have things called maps (digital or hard copy: Thomas Guide anyone?) to look at?  Anyways, camera is in my hot little hands but it may be a while before I order something so expensive again from Amazon.  For those who are interested, it's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8 and I absolutely love it.  Review to come later.

So, Oskar our Cardigan Corgi is nearly 4 1/2 months old and growing like crazy.  He currently weighs 18 pounds but may get up to as high as 40.  (!) He's going to be short and stocky,

We're walking him about an hour a day, plus playing and running around in the yard, of course, but I seriously think this guy is going to need closer to 2 hours of exercise a day.  He is like the energizer bunny.  
Heading out to puppy class tonight.  After this class we only have one more before class is over.  Then we take a month break or so and then start official obedience training.  My goodness, we are going to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment