Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Birdie Jewelry

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on my wire bird ornaments and sculptures I have been making but I have been trying to come up with some new ideas on what to do with them.

I made a couple smaller ones the other day, thinking I would make a mobile. But then as I was thinking about what to wear to our wine tasting party yesterday, I decided to turn one into a necklace. I posted him on RavenMeetsCrow this morning.
I like it with the black top. And I always like big chunky, ethnic jewelry but this is a little bit of a modern twist. I am going to make some more this afternoon.

UPDATE: My friend Ann rushed to Etsy and bought this necklace lickety-split! So I am busy making new necklaces tonight to put up on Etsy tomorrow. Thank you, Ann!

1 comment: