Of course this doesn't mean at all that I don't covet beautiful items or want to buy them. I just don't like the cheap stuff you find at the mall or Target or any other chain store. Echh.
In the spirit of just enjoying beautiful and well made items, here are a few of my favorite things.
- I think I could easily live inside a Marimekko Concept store.
- Local Tacoma artist Chandler O'Leary is making some really gorgeous work.
- This Lulu Guinness purse I long for is on sale!!!
- I own four pair of Fluevogs. I never tire of them!
- You might now her better as Marion in the Indiana Jones movies, but Karen Allen is an amazing fiber artist.