Monday, November 9, 2009

Studio Tours


Wow, I made it through the studio tour weekend in one piece! I had about 50 people visiting the studio.

It is a lot of fun to have everyone come and see all of your work, but it is pretty exhausting and now I have to clean up and get my studio back as a functioning studio. Our TV room and my office in the house have become my de facto work spaces and are very messy right now.

I had a lot of my ETSY things out for sale to see how well they would do. I thought I would do a little test-marketing, and ended up selling one or two of everything, so that gives me hope!

I had a pet rock making station. Here is Ann working on her masterpiece.

It is hard to pass up an opportunity to play with googly eyes.
I have been having a lot of fun with the shrinky dink jewelry and have now expanded into keychains.

The only thing disappointing about being on the studio tour is that I don't get to see all of the other artist's studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment