Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Giddy


I just found out that I have been accepted in the University of Washington's Certificate of Fiber Arts Program! This is a 9 month, 3 class course in the Professional and Continuing Education department.
While I started needle felting last fall, I have only really begun to explore fiber in the last 3 months after taking a couple of classes. Now I know I want a large part of my sculpture to be fiber. And my goal is to make BIG sculpture with fiber. Yeehaw!

Classes don't start until October, but I am so excited I can barely stand it! I will definitely need to find a new studio space by the end of summer.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I can't wait and I will be showing my progress here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jennevieve!!! That's exciting! I love to learn and to be around other creative people who inspire me to create! Yay for you!!!

    ReplyDelete