Friday, December 23, 2011

Felted Rocks as Place Card Holders

 As you might have noticed, I love all things felted.  I also love throwing dinner parties and giving away gifts.  So yesterday after combing through the rocks in our yard, I settled in to felt them.  Felting rocks is pretty simple and only takes about 15 minutes per rock.

I learned how to felt rocks by watching this tutorial by Terri Pike.


Her website is amazing, please check it out and if you watch the videos as much as I did, be sure to give her a little Paypal donation!

I made sure each rock was a different color and pattern.

Then I used them as place card holders!  Our guests will get to take them home with them.
Maybe they will use them as paper weights or just put them up on a shelf or hold them once in while.

No comments:

Post a Comment