Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Goodies in the Making

 I have been keeping myself pretty busy making new stuff the last couple of weeks.  I still don't have a proper studio up and running yet so I am doing metal work in the downstairs rec room and felting on the kitchen table!  This little felt vase with the big eyes was a prototype.  I took it to Matter Gallery in Olympia and the owner said it sold less than an hour after I dropped it off.  Guess I need to make some more.

I am not entirely sure what I want to do with this green vessel.  After I took this photo I cut off the top to make it a little more even.  Does it need eyes?  Undecided.  My husband suggested I cut it shorter and make beer cozies.  Hmmm, not a bad idea!

New ornament designs in reclaimed tin that I have been working on.  

I sent this bunch up to Tasty Gallery in Seattle.  We'll see how they do.

And these fellas all packed up and ready to be delivered!  
There never seems to be enough time to make and create and try all the things I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment