Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jewelry Display

I've had this old, plain picture frame sitting in the hallway for something like 3 years. You know, just because you paint, mosaic, draw, etc, people just give you stuff they don't want, thinking of course, that you would love to have it! Well, somebody just gave me this frame that didn't fit any of my paintings and so it sat in the hallway. Well, we're having a big yard sale this weekend and I plan on selling my dresser so I have been slowly (painfully slowly) cleaning off the dresser and needed to do something with all of the jewelry piling up all over the place and getting tangled.

Then I remembered a jewelry display I saw online somewhere: make a jewelry display out of an old frame. Bingo!


First, I painted the frame and then added chicken wire to the back.
Then I attached a hanging wire and "s" hooks and away we go!


1 comment:

  1. Some fancy, shamcy store in San Francisco used an entire screen door if you have a lot of jewelry!
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete